What information do we store?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. Your data is stored safely on secure servers and used in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
When ordering on our site you will be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we do with this information?
We use this information to be better, to:
- Personalize your experience and make sure we’re giving you what you want
- Improve our website and put your feedback to use
- Improve how we serve you
- Facilitate transactions. We never pass your details on without your prior permission
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- Send periodic emails, but don’t worry we hate spam too. It’s only going to be relevant information. You can unsubscribe at any point using the instructions at the bottom of each email
- Run contests, promotions, surveys etc
How do we protect your information?
Your data is stored safely in password protected folders and won’t go anywhere it shouldn’t. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies so do please check them out! If you’re worried, please contact us at email@example.com.